Certified Email Manager
BEST-IN-CLASS SECURITY AND CONTROL FOR YOUR CERTIFIED EMAILS!
YOU CAN USE THIS MANAGER TOOL TO ORGANISE, SHARE, ARCHIVE AND LEGALLY STORE ALL OF YOUR CERTIFIED EMAILS.
Do you have difficulty in viewing a certified email message received as an attachment?
Do you have difficulty in associating any emails you sent with their related return receipts/delivery notifications?
Do you want to share your certified emails within your Group or Office?
Do you want to manage your certified email box when a user is absent?
WHY USE OUR MANAGER?
- To organise the emails of each mailbox by making contents accessible to profiled user groups;
- To standardise information and make it easily readable (in order to view a certified email message, a user can directly access the original message rather than the email envelope);
- To automatically group messages with return receipts and organise them in a clear and structured manner;
- To offer a single working environment to manage multiple certified emails based on a multiuser and multi-box logic;
- To manage the emails of each mailbox by making contents accessible to profiled user groups; To automatically sort multiple emails based on content search and consequently create orderly correspondence folders;
- To systematically archive certified emails in a dedicated server with the opportunity to track and trace the full correspondence and log individual users’ actions.
- To organise mailboxes by operational units;
- To perform supervised email sorting (a supervisor can assign an individual email or certified email and/or a full folder to specific users or user groups);
- To create procedures for message sorting and processing;
- To electronically store, in a legally compliant manner, documents, annexes and receipts based on a legal electronic storage system accredited by AgID (Agency for Digital Italy).
AREAS OF INTENDED USE
- Creation of single reference folders;
- Increased efficiency in the management of trouble tickets;
- Quick assignment of emails to operators;
- Tracking of processes by event logs.
- Organised management of certified email receipts;
- Assignment of internal processes to multiple operators;
- Mixed email/certified email management.
- Organised management of certified emails with suppliers;
- Organised management of official corporate communications;
- Improvement of efficiency within the organisation.
ABOUT ELECTRONIC STORAGE
The electronic storage of certified emails is not a regulatory requirement but each entity is under the obligation to permanently store all communications and documents annexed to a certified email whenever expressly required to do so by an applicable law or provision (e.g. instruments, contracts and all relevant documents for statutory or tax purposes).
A certified email provides legal proof of delivery and certified email managers are required to store event logs for 30 months, without having to store annexes or receipts of certified emails. The evidentiary value of the contents of an email message or attachment is only guaranteed in time by a legal electronic storage process.
CALL US FOR FREE ADVICE ON +39-06.8125553 – 317 OR FILL IN THE ONLINE ENQUIRY FORM