A SINGLE TOOL TO HANDLE REMINDERS, UNPAID UTILITY BILLS AND RELEVANT COMMUNICATIONS
The Utility Bill 2.0 tool is a useful resource for multi-utility companies to communicate with their customers with improved information transparency and clarity.
However, when it comes to payment reminders, debt recoveries or multi-recipient communications not all companies are in a position to control the whole process and are fully aware of its advancement.
Compared to a conventional accounts payable management system, a structured platform-based approach offers real-time access to the current status of delivered communications in order to plan targeted follow-up actions based on up-to-date information available on the platform. Tracking and analytics tools are therefore crucial for a swift and secure management of all communications and documents.
Digital management is a powerful debt-recovery resource driving up service levels and, consequently, collections.
UTILITY BILL MANAGEMENT: clarity and transparency for customers
- Document layout development
- Data analysis, organisation and standardisation
- Secure data exchange procedures (https, VPN) for data processing and dynamic-field management
- Integration with web-based management systems
REMINDER MANAGEMENT: to improve collection time
- Tracking of postal shipments
- Web portal with the tracking of stocks to reduce follow-up action time
- Improved one-to-one relationships with customers (payment extensions)
DEBT RECOVERY: effective archive management
- Online document management and information archive
- Digital archiving of utility bills and documents for an effective management of debt recovery actions by third-party companies
- Web-based management of feedback information in corporate systems
- Control of the efficiency level of case-file management by service companies
MULTI-RECIPIENT DELIVERIES: targeted deliveries and segmentation of needs
- Printing, Web-based and Mobile Services
- Certified Emails, Emails
MARKETING ANALYTICS tools: control and monitoring of deliveries and responses
- Monitoring of deliveries
- Customised statistics
MARKETING DATA processing: to increase contacts with customers and favour customer loyalty
- Changing an administrative document into a marketing tool
- Integration of “Interactive” solutions to increase contacts with end customers
- User experience improvement with profiled contents that are of real interest to customers
- Loyalty processes automation
- Integration of marketing KPIs in the corporate software
Discover how to improve your communication process with our free advisory service!